Run by physicians for physicians, Medical Justice® offers proactive services that protect physicians' reputations and deter proponents of frivolous medical malpractice lawsuits.
Below is an outline of our services, none of which traditional malpractice insurance carriers provide – they are there to help proactively protect physicians, their assets and reputation. Our services compliment the policies extended by traditional liability carriers, such as First Professionals Insurance Company.
- Deterrence Program – to help avoid being named in frivolous lawsuit
- Early Action Program if sued – places proponents on notice that they are accountable for their testimony
- Counterclaim Program ($100,000 barrier) – after winning at trial, pursue proponents who provided egregious testimony
- Web Anti-Defamation Program – protects against Internet defamation on Doctor Rating Sites
- STAT Hot-line – answers to general medico-legal questions on any subject
- PEER Program – members of Medical Justice willing to testify as Expert Witnesses for other members at no charge
We are endorsed or have affiliation partnerships with medical societies such as: Florida Medical Association, North Carolina Medical Society, Medical Society of New Jersey, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, American Academy of Plastic Surgeons, New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society, Illinois State Neurosurgical Society, The Center for Health Transformation – and our latest endorsement by First Professionals Insurance Company.