Medical Spa MD's forums are by far the most active physician community of any blog on cosmetic medicine.
In fact, there are more than 11,000 comments and and posts on topics from Palomar Medilux treatments to interesting facts about individual medical spa franchises.
It's this community of physicians that add such value to this site and I wanted to thank you all for contributing your insight and knowledge.
If you're new to Medical Spa MD I'd like to invite you to add your voice to the discussion.
Forums and discussions that are currently the most active:
- Lumenis Active FX VS Reliant Fraxel SR1500 VS CuteraPearl (177 comments)
- SCITON Forum (Exclusively for Sciton's users) (205 comments)
- What is the best laser for the following: Hair removal, non-ablative skin treatments, wrinklereduction? (51 comments)
- Palomar Starlux 300 vs. Palomar Starlux500 (60 comments)
- Candela Gentle YAG Vs. CuteraVantage (51 comments)
- Advice on LASER assistedlipolysis (27 comments)
- Advice for 4th-year medicalstudent?PLEASE! (28 comments)
- Can someone shed some light on the Titan byCutera? (73 comments)
- Orion LaserHarmony (52 comments)
- Lumenis Malcontents (NOT HAPPY withLumenis) (103 comments)
- ActiveDeepFx UsersGroup (38 comments)
- Fair esthetician pay (47 comments)
- Legislation about to affect all FL med spa's andMDs (41 comments)
- Who can legally perform laser hair removal? (46 comments)
- Fractional CO2 User Group -physicians only ( 144 comments)
- Cynosure Laser Users? Anyone? (63 comments)
Here are some forums that are new:
- Let's talkresults: C02 > Plasma > Erbium > Fractional C02 > Fractional Erbium > Pearl
- Palomar Starlux 500 vs. LumenisOne
- Cutera LimelightIPL
Discussions of posts:
- American Laser Clinics: Inside ALC? (144 comments)
- American Laser Clinics Part 1: Armed guards & threats. (275 comments)
- Solana Medspas is out of business? (198 comments)
- And the Mother of all Post Discussions that's in a league all by itself: Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics (1151 comments. Yep)