There are only two types of cosmetic clinics; Those who have have been stolen from, and those that don't know that they've been stolen from yet.
Every cosmetic clinic has this problem.
Every. Single. One.
And it's not hard to see why. Most people aren't bad, but there's always temptation, especially when it's easy or there are outside pressures or gripes that make it easy to justify taking just a little here and there. That little voice that says, "I'm the one doing the work. The patients love me. Everyone else is getting rich. I'm owed more...".
We're doing our part to help protect your clinic by taking our popular embezzlement guide and turning it in to a free course with video explanations and added it to the new Medical Spa MD Training Academy. You'll learn how how these scams work, and how you can protect your clinic from them.
This course is entirely free, and may just save your clinic.
In this course you'll uncover all kinds of creative, never-thought-of-that scams:
- A physician employee connecting his personal account to the credit card terminal.
- A PA injecting patients with saline and stealing Botox to run a side business.
- Laser technicians "up-selling" treatments and pocketing thousands in cash every week.
- A simple accounting scheme that drove a clinic into bankruptcy.
- A manager treating patients on weekends.
- Front desk staff using a simple credit card scam and skimming 3% of sales.
- And (unfortunately) many, many more...
These physicians and clinic owners weren't stupid. They weren't lax or taking their eye off of the ball. They were just victims of the myriad creative ways that these scams work, and they hadn't taken this course yet.
This course gives you the inside cheats, tricks and scams that people use every day, and the simple ways that you can prevent the vast majority from ever getting started in the first place. This course is for every physician, clinic owner, manager and employee working in cosmetic medicine.